The Race to End Racism is our annual race event, held in conjunction with the Ferguson Twilight Run, that is dedicated to raising money to support Cultural Leadership’s mission of combating injustices.
GiveSTL Day – May 7th this year – is a day of giving that benefits many St. Louis area nonprofit organizations, including Cultural Leadership!
This year, due to health concerns, the Ferguson Twilight Run has been made virtual, and participants can run whenever they are comfortable.
We want to emphasize the giving nature of our community and give back together on GiveSTL Day, which is why we want the Cultural Leadership community to run the The Race to End Racism on GiveSTL Day.
On May 7, join Cultural Leadership and give back in a way that makes you feel comfortable and that connects you to parts of our St. Louis community:
- Run the Race to End Racism by participating in the Ferguson Virtual Twilight Run.
- Check on a neighbor or friend.
- Clean up your neighborhood parks or streets.
- Sponsor one of our virtual racers! Email Jasmine for more information.
- Create an individual campaign to benefit Cultural Leadership on GiveSTL Day.
- Donate food and other necessary supplies to food banks.
- Donate unused medical supplies to front-line fighters.
- Raise awareness of Cultural Leadership’s mission.
- Support Cultural Leadership’s GiveSTL Day campaign.
If you can’t wait to support our Race to GiveSTL Day, make an early contribution here.
Let’s get racing!